Skip to content
scroll to discover more
back to top
- A RŌNIN is any sentient being from microbes to unknown forms of life.
- We respect the sensous biological space of any singular organism, regardless whether it’s expressed in words, sound, movement or any form of language that communicates the response of the singular.
- We intend to maintain equilibrium within our human perception of the interior (the body’s interior) and exterior (that which is outside of the body) environment for which we integrate the growing tools of self-reflection, compassion and curiosity.
- A RŌNIN is a wave walker, a vagabond life accepting change without regret, anger and ignorance, and even in times of hardship thrive to transcend them through self-reflection, compassion, curiosity and embodied dance.
- The ethics and aesthetics of a RŌNIN is deeply embedded in respected viability, in being capable of life, viability as “being alive with an innate wisdom of vitality” which always prioritize coexistence with any sentient being rather than a hierarchical understanding of survival.
- Knowledge for a RŌNIN is neither an object gained, deserved by the being, nor the self as the exhibited subject of knowledge. A RŌNIN is the being dancing to be the subtle, morphic and compassionate knowledge in which process knowledge is active, shared, and ethical.
- For a RŌNIN, compassion arise as the ability to sense continuous sensous experiences (including emotions, feelings and thoughts) and yet respect the dynamics of both the interior and exterior personal and all other sensous fields without imposing its will.
- The manifesto of NOBÔDIES RŌNIN is polished by time and our horizon of awareness.