IÜL, in short, is this: the wave walker of collective dreams emerging as dance, a visible creature and an invisible landscape, weird and beautiful, the chocolate and the recycled life, the oldest land animal having more legs with age, aaand none of this but a wild poem written with the breath.
IÜL is a living being, a millipede-dream moving across the land with butoh dancers and being moved into one sennight dance by all who share presence with it. She is the home giving shade and reveries in sunlight, and curls up to bring insight, tea and cacao in dark. IÜL represents those magic moments uncatchable with any form of control, she is the unknown synchronicity of mind-bodies and body-minds. She lives beyond and through us. As a natural born seeker of magnetism with sense organs we are about to discover, she senses and mirrors when the constellation is ready. In this micro-universe constellations are us, moving cells with minds in the state of constant change.
Here is what to keep in mind about she who is breathing:
– if you can call an animal or human being site-specific, well, she is, the skin, an interface, the waters, the gluon field between you and me, the thing!
– she can adopt various appearances according to connections around, a bit like a chameleon with million legs
– her aliveness is interdependent of the surrounding life-world, yet her essence never changes because She is “is”, the being 0
– She is intense, sensible, precise with love being a state of awareness
– She serves dance, cacao and tea in ceremonial ways
– the voice of Her is alive, instrumental, coming from the most surprising organs
– she is She
Together with The Ronins, our 2021 creation brings you a space of secular ecology of mind-body (can someone invent one word, please!!!) where we offer all the above and mostly our sensible presence for a dance continuum. Let there be subtle visions! Let there be the echoing form and formlessness of dance and music! At last, we wish you to find IÜL, and to be crazy-wise-honest in Her mirror!